Position: Telecom Lead Engineer (LTE & RF)
Location: Dallas, TX (Available and required to work on multiple sites)
Term: Full time
- Solid experience in wireless telecommunications and transport specialized in both Radio Network, Radio Frequency and signalling.
- Comprehensive hands-on working experienced in multiple technologies including LTE, WCDMA and GSM across major bands supporting Integration & Verification, Radio Solutions, RF and Baseband Analysis, Software release, feature testing and correction, OSS Operation and support.
- Good knowledge in IMS, LTE AIR interface, RF tool analysis, call trace and Baseband decoding tools.
- Proven track record as Subject Matter Expert in Ericsson RAN configuration and RBS6000 Site Solutions.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and excellent customer relation.
- Progressive experience in the delivery, design and solutions, optimization, integration, configuration, and support of LTE Radio Access Network, WCDMA Radio Access Networks (WRAN), GSM, and /or LTE Radio Access Networks (RAN), including experience with Unix and Linux operating systems.
- MS degree with 2+ years or BS degree with 5+ years experience, degree in Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication or equivalent