Position: Nokia T-Mobile Project Coordinator
Location: Miami, FL Term: 1+ year (Projected)
Rate: $240/day (8 hours a day)
- Assists and supports Project* Management team in processes execution, implementing standard project management practices and tool management.
- Responsible for specified project operational tasks, e.g. reporting, document management, administrative tasks in relation to daily operations (*)Project term will be used cover both project type work as well as Care & Network Service and Operations type of continuous customer delivery.
- Projects – a temporary endeavor undertaken to create a unique product, service or result
- Care & Operate Programs – ongoing operations
Summary of key activities:
- Provides support to Program Management Planning and implementation of the Program Management Plan
- Provides support by monitoring and providing required information related to the progress of the Service delivery.
- Ensure that all documentation and information required for the Project has been set up and are available to the team.
- Ensure that all tools have been set up and are available for the team.
Key activities description: Program and Management planning and execution
- Within specified process area(s) participates to the Program planning, update and implementation of the plan
- Supports facilitation of the execution of specific Program management process(es), e.g. forecasting, scheduling, documentation, risk management Monitoring & Controlling Project and Program* Execution
- Monitoring Program Specific KPI’s - Supports in service demand forecasting
- Supports in customer invoicing. Documentation and information
- Participates to Program documentation processes for the relevant parts, e.g. Manages Program Documentation library/-ies
- Is responsible for reporting, information and data sharing for the project team and relevant stakeholder teams (e.g. Logistics, F&C, external vendors etc)
- Consolidates and ensures all Program information has been updated to enable generation of business reports. Tool usage
- Ensures data consistency and supports data entry collection in relevant tools.
- End User support for tools used in Program
- Customer contract and SLA information updating at appropriate tools
- Maintenance of customer specific data at tools.